Jojoba oil is mainly found in various areas of North America. However, it is a very popular oil for various beauty benefits even in India. It is also used in various beauty products related to hair and skin. This oil comes with a great amount of benefits. Women and Men use this oil for various skin care purposes in their daily lives.
Let’s discover some beauty secrets of jojoba oil now.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil for Hair:
Jojoba oil is a main ingredient in many hair care products like shampoos, conditioners and serums. It also used directly on the hair and in hair masks. This is because jojoba oil has amazing benefits for your hair. It takes care of complete hair issues. The following is the long list of hair care benefits that jojoba oil provides.
- to rejuvenate hair
- as a conditioner
- to control dandruff
- to give thicker looking hair
- to balance dry and frizzy hair
- to protect from scalp infections
- to prevent hair loss
- to repair damaged hair
- to strengthen them
- as a moisturizer
Hair Mask using jojoba oil:
- Coconut oil: 3 tablespoons
- Honey: 2 tablespoons
- Jojoba oil: 1 tablespoon
- Heat the ingredients gently on the stove with low flame for a few seconds.
- Dampen your hair for some water thoroughly the scalp and the hair. The hair mask will be absorbed better if your hair and scalp are slightly damp.
- Apply a small amount of the hair mask your hands and gently run your fingers through your hair working it into the hair and scalp.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash out with a mild shampoo.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil for Skin:
In the currently, polluted environment, skin care is a major challenge for everyone. Jojoba oil is also used in many skin care products like creams, lotions, face masks, face and body wash, serums and cosmetics. It is also used in homemade face masks, facials and as massage oil. This amazing oil has great skin benefits for both men and women.
The following are few of the skin benefits that this oil gives.
- Prevention of razor burn
- Acts as a skin moisturizer
- Safe method of removing makeup
- Promotes healthy skin
- Fights against skin infections and fungi
- Rich source of Vitamin E and Vitamin B6 Complex
- Helps Remove Wrinkles
- For soft and healthy lips
- Reduces scars
- Reduces facial and back acne
- Heels dry cuticles
Face Mask using Jojoba oil for oil skin
- Jojoba Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Orange juice: of half orange
- Raw honey: 3 tablespoons
Mix all the ingredients well till it turns into a smooth paste. Massage the mixture on to your face slowly in circular motion and leave it on for 20 minutes before you wash with some cold water.
With so many benefits for skin, hair and health, if you are still not trying out jojoba oil, you are committing a big beauty skin. Start using jojoba oil in your daily skin care and hair care routine to make use of all its good qualities.