The Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards of 2019 were a hit like any other award show which involved various celebrities of the Bollywood. Not one, but there were so many famous celebrities from the Bollywood family, that the award function became an amazing dazzling night full of too much glam and too much fun. Each category in the award function had a lot of nominees, however, only one could make it in each. Check out the below list of the winners of the Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards of the year 2019:
1. Diljit Dosanjh became the most stylish musician of the year
2. Janhvi Kapoor became the emerging face of fashion female and Ishan Khatter became the emerging face of fashion male.
3. Vichy Kaushal was declared as the hot stepper of the year.
4. Karisma Kapoor backed the position of Trailblazer of fashion in the industry
5. Kajol was awarded the title of timeless beauty
6. Rekha backed the position of the Ultimate Diva
7. Sonam Kapoor became the most stylish star in female and Shahid Kapoor became the most stylish star in male.
8. Sonakshi Sinha became the risk taker of the year 2019.
9. Deepika Padukone backed the title of most glamorous star in female and Shah Rukh Khan became the most glamorous star in Male.
Well, not just the award winners, but how styled and iconic the various celebrities looked was breath taking and fascinating. Kartik Ryan, the heart throb of the country was dressed in a formal blazer,
Shah Rukh Khan as always seemed to handsome to be real. Deepika Padukone wore a pink, puff ball gown. She seemed stunning as well. all the divas of the Bollywood were dressed distinctively in their gorgeous sarees, pant suits, and downs.
This is a picture of Karisma Kapoor, the diva lady of the Kapoor family flaunting her gown in fawn and looking amazingly beautiful and gorgeous. Well, she has them both, glamour and style. She never fails to dress the best.
The two leading ladies of the television industry also made it to the show. Here is a snap of Mouni Roy and Ankita Lokhande looking their best and posing their best on the red carpet. Ankita wore a green glitter dress to outstand the others, and on the other hand, Mouni wore a subtle pink gown to match the glow on her skin. Well, all in all both looked stunning.
Adah Sharma, the 1920 fame actress reached out for the polka dots on the red carpet and looked atrociously beautiful for what she wore as a pant suit.
Here is a snap of Katrina Kaif looking as stunning as she always does on the red carpet. Well, that is about how the show went. The winners that went out very well deserved the awards and we enjoyed every bit of what we saw. Every bit of the night was studded with stars.
Image Source: Instagram