“You think you are fooling anyone with that top-knot?” Now that hound has outed us all in the much awaited got premiere, its high time we all crawled out of our messy bun cave and started some serious damage control. But unlike unlucky, poor old Thoros, we have already done some research for you. Due to extensive heat by styling our hair, humidity and increased pollution, nowadays, hair loss is very common. As hair is regarded as an asset that enhances one’s physical appearance, balding or thinning hair is a problem that many want to correct as soon as possible.
How to get Thick Long Hair Fast Naturally
For natural looking thick long hair, here are some quick home remedies.
Protein is something which is very essential for strong and long hair as well as its a natural source.
- Take one or two eggs, depending on the length of your hair, and beat it properly.
- Apply the egg on wet hair and allow it to sit for about 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo.
- You can use this protein treatment once or twice a week.
- Another option is to mix together one egg yolk, one tablespoon of a hair oil of your choice and two tablespoons of water.
- Use this mixture to massage your scalp thoroughly.
- Follow this remedy once a week to enjoy thicker hair.
2. Olive Oil:
Olive oil helps to add volume to your hair. It also helps to soften and strengthen your tresses.
- Massage your hair and scalp with warm olive oil and leave it on for at least 30 to 45 minutes.
- Rinse it out thoroughly and wash your hair using a mild shampoo.
- You can also leave the oil on your hair overnight and then shampoo your hair the next morning.
- Another option is to mix olive oil with some honey and apply the mixture on your hair.
- Leave it on for at least 30 minutes and then wash your hair.
3. Indian Gooseberry:
Although it is a bit unfamiliar to us when it comes to hair, it has a lot of great properties. It has anti- bacterial and anti- inflammatory properties. It will increase the condition of the scalp and make hair thicker and stronger.
- Mix Indian Gooseberry with coconut oil.
- You would have to heat the mixture that you have created.
- Strain the oil and massage the oil on the scalp for a few minutes.
- You would have to leave the oil overnight.
- In the morning, you can rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
4. Castor Oil:
Castor oil is a very famous ingredient for hair growth. A small amount of it can produce great outcomes. It has high viscosity and thus will protect against hair fall. It is also rich in vitamin E and thus will increase the growth of hair.
- Make sure that you will mix castor oil and coconut oil.
- If you would like to use pure castor oil, you can do this as well.
- Apply the castor oil on your head and massage it thoroughly.
- Make sure that all parts of your hair will have coconut oil and castor oil.
- Cover your hair with warm towel in order to make the oil thorough.
- Leave on your hair for about an hour.
- This would have to be done every day.
5. Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is being used for hair growth and nourishment since ages. It is extremely rich in proteins and thus helps to increase the strength of hair and thus stops hair fall completely.
- Heat coconut oil for a few minutes before placing on your hair.
- Massage the oil on the hair for a few minutes and cover with a warm towel.
- Leave on the hair for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse and wash with a mild shampoo.
6. Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera is widely famous for benefiting both hair and scalp. It is rich in moisture and thus keeps the scalp dandruff free. It also promotes hair growth.
- Cut an Aloe Vera leaf and extract the gel.
- Place the gel on your scalp and rub it gently.
- Place on the hair and scalp for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Avocado helps to thicken our hair as it keeps it moisturised and adds body to it. Vitamin E present in it also increases the overall strength of the hair shaft.
- Make a mixture of one mashed avocado, one mashed banana and one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Massage it on your scalp and leave the mixture on your hair for about 30 minutes so that the nutrients are absorbed by the scalp.
- Finally, rinse it out and shampoo your hair.
- You can also make a hydrating hair mask by mixing two tablespoons of wheatgerm oil with half of a ripe mashed avocado.
- Apply this hair mask on freshly shampooed hair and allow it to sit for at least 20 minutes.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly and then shampoo your hair.
Here were some tips which you can use few times in a week for natural hair growth. Say goodbye to all the hair loss and start styling your hair with any regrets!
Also, check How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair Growth here.