No More Bleaching Chemicals! Some Natural Bleaching for You
If we can all agree on one thing, it would definitely be our hate towards dark circles and face marks. Not only are they annoying, but also tend to bring down our confidence. Due to stress or excessive exposure to sun, our skin is not at its very best at all times. Mostly, we just prefer to bleach it to make it look even. But using chemical bleaching is something we all are scared of. It is pointless to rip off you pockets and your skin for nothing. But that does not mean that we have to carry these marks to our graves. Facial bleaching dilutes the concentrated melanin in the skin and helps in whitening the skin. It helps in removing dark spots caused by blemishes, aging, diseases, hormonal changes and exposure to the sun. This can also easily be achieved by natural methods.
Natural Skin Bleaching Home Remedies
Lets have a look at Natural Skin Bleaching at Home:
1. Lemon juice bleach
Lemon is known to be an excellent bleaching agent. It has skin lightening properties. It has citric acid which removes spots, blemishes and scars from the upper layer of your skin.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into a small container.
- Soak a cotton ball in it and dab your face with it.
- If you find the stinging feeling unbearable you can dilute the lemon juice with few drops of the refreshing rose water.
- Let it dry on your face and then rinse off with cold water.
2. Yogurt bleach
Yogurt also is an effective bleaching agent. It contains lactic acid and using this mask on a regular basis will also improve the texture of your skin. It is excellent to remove dead skin cells and sun tan.
- Blend yogurt with gram flour and prepare thick smooth mask.
- Apply it on your face and allow drying.
- Then remove the mask with moist cotton cloth.
Honey probably one of the most effective natural means to improve skin. It has antibacterial properties that can help to fade age spots and acne scars. It helps to bleach and moisturize the skin.
- You can just apply a layer of it on your face and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, make a face mask by combining honey, lemon juice, almond oil and powdered milk.
- Apply it gently on the skin, leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
4. Turmeric bleach
Turmeric is the most familiar method as our elders have been using this method since ages to improve their skin.
- Mix powdered turmeric with honey and apply all over your face.
- Leave it on for 10 mins and wash it off with lukewarm water.
So, say goodbye to all the chemicals and try these masks to get a glowing, healthy looking skin.
Read more skin care tips here.