Roses are beautiful and we all know that they are the symbol of beauty and affection. Roses are not only pleasing to the eyes, but they are also very gentle for your hair too. Many people use rose petals for skin when it gets damaged. These rose petals benefits are proven to be some of the best natural remedies for damaged hair. They are very mild and are believed to cure almost every hair problem.
How to Use Rose Petals for Hair?
You can try and experience the wonderful effects of rose petals on your hair by yourself. All you need to do is this:
- Collect some fresh rose petals and leave them in the Sun for drying. Let them dry for around a day.
- Once the rose petals are dry enough, crush them into a fine powder and put it in a bowl.
- Now add a mixture of coconut oil and rosemary oil in the same bowl.
- Stir it together until mixed properly.
- Now add a tablespoon of honey and mix it well.
- Comb your hair well before beginning to apply the mix.
- Once done combing your hair, begin applying the lukewarm mix of oils on your hair starting from the roots.
- Try to cover the scalp completely with this oil along with your hair.
Rose Petals Benefits for Hair
The rose petals are going to prove to be enough for treating your hair well and making them grow much healthier than before. Rose petals contain antioxidants and antimicrobial agents that are beneficial for your hair in the following ways:
1. Rose Petals Help In Healthy Hair Growth:
Rose petals help in fuller and healthy growth of hair. They make your hair grow thick and long.
2. Rose Petals Act As A Cleansing Agent For The Scalp:
Rose petals when crushed and made into a liquid, they act as a natural moisturizer that helps you get rid of dandruff by cleansing your scalp and keeping your tresses moisturized.
3. Rose Petals Can Treat Dry And Frizzy Hair:
Rose petals are considered truly the best treatment for dry and frizzy hair. They keep your hair moisturized and away from dryness.
4. Rose Petals Provide Protection From The Sun:
The rose petals also protect your hair from the harmful damages caused to them by the Sun.
5. They Have A Pleasing Scent:
Other than the wonderful rose petals uses and a quite noticeable thing about rose petals is the scent. You don’t probably need to add any kind of fragrance either in the form of another oil or anything else. The aroma of the roses is enough to lift your mood and the health of your hair.
Must Read: Benefits of Rose Water on Face
So take advantage of this natural remedy for damaged hair. Just apply this mix on your hair at least once in a week or maybe once in a fortnight. You will soon start to notice that charm in your hair in no time. You will see your hair in a new shape soon after beginning this treatment.