The Indian tradition of oiling hair is waning as newer and varied hair conditioners are introduced in the market. Who has the time, patience or inclination to sit with oil in their hair? I love me a good conditioner, but on some days, I just want to slick some good old oil in my hair and let it seep in and nourish every strand.
Iraya ayurvedic hair oil has a range of cold pressed oils, wherein the nutrients of the oil are retained because of the method of extraction. Sourcing its raw ingredients from places far and wide and creating conditioning hair, hair care formulae through their vegetarian, completely natural and perfume-free products, this brand’s magical hair oils are a testament that ancient Ayurvedic recipes were way ahead of their time.
Image Source : http://thebeautyinsideout.com
Few of the different versions of Iraya cold pressed hair oil are given below with all the good qualities and the Iraya hair oil benefits they promote.
Decreases hair fall and helps hair growth, also cures premature grey hair
Provides deep nourishment for thick hair growth
Arunshikha Nashak Taila:
Reduces Hair Fall, helps to get rid of Dandruff and other scalp and hair related issues
Rejuvenates and conditions dull, lifeless frizzy and dry hair. Promotes in hair growth and hair thickening.
- Hibiscus -Its rich in Vitamin C and amino acids.
- Fenugreek or Methi treats follicular problems and helps in strengthening the root.
- Bhirgraj has high level of Omega 9 and makes hair thick.
- Price : Rs 200 for 100 ml
- Shelf Life : 3 years from date of manufacture
- What the product claims
- This oil is basically meant to control hair fall problem.
- The product claim to revitalizes and nourish dull and frizzy hair.
Product Qualities :
- It has a strong fragrance which is Okay for me but many might not like it.
- The oil is red in color.
- I have used this oil thrice a week, massaging & oiling in the night and then shampoo next day .
- It helps to reduce hair fall problem to great extent.
- All natural ingredients and no harmful chemicals, colors or preservatives.
- It does not contains Parabens , SLS .
- It does not contain Petroleum, Mineral oil or paraffin.
- It does not contain any synthetic dye.
- It contains goodness of Hibiscus, Bhirgaraj & Fenugreek, all of which helps to control hair fall .
- It is a good product packaging.
- Affordable price.
- Controls hair fall and promotes hair growth.
- Not tested on animals.
- Availability might be an issue as available only on online stores.
- It doesn’t smell very great.
Iraya is led by a team of dedicated professionals and is the culmination of ancient Indian knowledge and advanced international expertise. It is the realization of years of extensive co-operation between our team of botanists, cosmetologists and Ayurveda doctors who delved deep into the ancient books to find the right synergy of herbs for every product. Hence try out Iraya cold pressed hair oil to experience the goodness the natural ingredients.