We live in hot and humid climate and we have very prominent summers in our tropical areas. Hence, we generally resort to cold foods and drinks to keep us cool and stable. The mostly commonly used instruments keep things cold are ice cubes.
However, do you know ice cubes don’t only keep our food cool but also is a major element that can be used to enhance our beauty? Most of us tend to either ignore or not know about the beauty benefits of ice cubes which are just there in our refrigerators.
As amazing ice cubes are for you and your skin. Make sure you are only using them by wrapping them in a muslin cloth. Rubbing ice cubes directly on your face or skin can damage vulnerable capillaries that are right under your skin. So, henceforth whenever we are talking about rubbing ice cubes on your face or skin, we mean not rubbing them directly but wrapped in a muslin cloth.
The following are the few of the most useful beauty secrets that involve ice cubes:
For a Healthy Glow:
- Did you know that rubbing a piece of ice cube over your face can actually make your skin glow? By rubbing ice cubes on your face you will improve the blood circulation in the area.
- Ice cubes are also very helpful in making aging signs like fine line, wrinkles disappear and slowing down the entire process of pre-mature aging.
- If you are suffering with the problem of open pores, then ice cubes could be a perfect short term solution for this issue. Ice cubes close open pore temporarily making your face look smooth and healthy.
For long lasting makeup:
- Yes! Ice cubes are great for longer days when you want your make up to last longer. The trick is to rub a ice cube all over your face before applying your make up This will help the make up last longer.
- Ice cubes also work for your lipsticks to last longer. Rub ice cubes onto your lips before applying lipstick.
For Sun Tan removal:
- Are you one of those people who spend a lot of time in the sun? Then always make sure that you have ice cubes ready in your refrigerator.
- Right after you get out of sun, you can rub some ice on the affected areas to prevent sun burn.
- Repeat the process on a daily basis to see visible results.
For Oily skin:
- Oily skin is one of the most prevalent skin problems of women and especially of women living in tropical countries like us. However, you no longer have to worry about your oily skin. Ice cubes work like magic on oily skin
- Ice cubes will help you decrease the size of large skin pore and eventually decreasing the generation of excessive oil in the skin.
Ice is literally one of the cheapest and most easily available things which work miracles for your beauty. Hence, don’t ignore its benefits.
Read more Beauty Tips Here