Hello, all you lovely people!
Hope you’re in good health. I am back this time with something exciting you people might have never considered as a beneficiary thing. It’s nail rubbing. Yes, you all heard me. Yes, nail rubbing is a thing, to all those making a question mark on their face after reading this. It’s a beneficiary exercise. Surprised much, eh? Don’t worry I won’t leave you all on a cliffhanger. I will tell you all about it. Benefits of nail rubbing, side effects of it, nail rubbing exercise, nail rubbing results, special measures taken while doing it. We will cover it all in today’s class. Damn, I feel like a teacher all of a sudden. Never thought I’d be one. So let’s start.
NAIL RUBBING BENEFITS :
Now as not many of us are aware of the nail rubbing, I am sure not all of us would be aware of the benefits of rubbing nails. Rubbing nails is for hair. So nail rubbing exercise or as popularly known as Balayam yoga is beneficial for hair growth. Apart from that, there are other nail rubbing benefits as well. Let’s know all of them in detail.
- PREVENTION OF HAIR LOSS:
Nail rubbing prevents hair loss/hair fall. We see many people complaining about hair fall or hair loss these days. That is due to the hectic schedule and the stressful life we lead. So rubbing nails helps with the hair loss.
- RUBBING NAILS TOGETHER FOR GREY HAIR:
We see young people with grey hair, again that is due to the pollution-full life we live these days. So rubbing fingernails helps to prevent the greying of hair.
- RESTORES NATURAL HAIR COLOUR:
Rubbing fingernails not only prevents greying of hair but also restores the natural hair colour in its original form.
- DOES RUBBING NAILS HELPS HAIR GROWTH:
Yes, rubbing nails helps restore the baldness we see or face at an early age due to our unhygienic and pollution full life.
Balayam yoga is a nail exercise for hair growth. It has great importance in acupressure theory.
HOW TO RUB NAILS FOR HAIR GROWTH:
- Fold your palms inwards, and get them closer to each other
- Touch the fingernails of both the hands for effective benefits of rubbing nails
- Swiftly rub the fingernails of each hand to each other
- This should be done at least 2-3 times every day and for 5-10 minutes each time
NAIL RUBBING SIDE EFFECTS:
As we have seen the nail rubbing benefits, that nail rubbing is for hair growth; there are also specific side effects to this.
- Thumbnails shouldn’t be rubbed while nail rubbing because it accelerates the growth of moustaches and beards.
- Nail rubbing should be avoided if you’re dealing with surgical conditions like appendix or angiography, etc. Cause it is dangerous.
- Nail rubbing during maternity is prohibited because it may result into a miscarriage.
- Nail rubbing for hair growth should not be done vigorously cause it can damage your nails.
- Diseased fingernails or allergic fingernails should not be rubbed. Cause it can cause into the growth of allergy or the disease.
- People suffering from blood pressure problems should take medical advise and only then do rubbing nail exercise.
WHY DOESN’T NAIL RUBBING WORK ON SOME PEOPLE:
Sometimes people complain that they have been following nail rubbing exercise daily for a long time yet they cannot see the benefits of rubbing nails effectively on them. So there are specific reasons for that not happening. Let’s see what they are:
- They might have a painful and itchy scalp.
- They might have sores or bumps on the scalp which can be a result of eczema, dermatitis/rash or some infection that hasn’t been diagnosed.
- Their scalp sore might bleed or burst while combing the hair.
- They might have head lice infection, fungal or yeast scalp infection.
- They might have an oily scalp, dandruff problem or flaking of scalp skin.
- They might go through sudden mental trauma, everyday stress, no proper nutritious diet or sound sleep.
These are some of the reasons due to which rubbing nails technique doesn’t work effectively on some people. These problems have solutions too. So it is nothing to be worried about.
HOW BALAYAM OR NAIL RUBBING WORKS:
There are certain nerves below the nails that are connected to the scalp, so on regularly rubbing those nails, the blood flow and the oxygen to the scalp gets stimulated which when frequently done helps in hair growth and other benefits of the nail rubbing we discussed earlier.
Also, it is said that the best time to do Balayam is in the morning or at night.
NAIL RUBBING BEFORE AND AFTER ( EXPERIENCE ):
As I said, the problem of hair fall or baldness is seen at an early age in people these days. So we recommended nail rubbing to a few people. One amongst them was my friend’s father. He had a severe hair fall problem. The sides of his head were practically bald. So I asked him to try Balayam for a month and a half continuously and to see the results.
My friend’s father tried Balayam every day for three times, each time for 7-8 minutes. Initially, he would forget to do it as it wasn’t a part of his routine but he still did it whenever he remembered. But after a week it became a habit. He would do that on his own. He continued doing this for a whole month, and he saw the results himself.
Every time he would comb his hair, there were less and less hair in the comb and on the floor. He is doing it for a whole eight months now, and he says his bald area has started getting new hair also his hair fall problem is almost gone now.
He did other things with the Balayam like a proper routine, and regular sleep schedule, also regularly maintains his hair by going to massage. But nail rubbing did help him gain back his lost hair.
So folks, now you know what to do for hair growth and hair fall problems. It’s an effortless technique. Try it and see yourself.
Image Source: Beautyandblush